How to install our hack & cheats for Choices: Stories You Play?
- Download the package above.
- Connect the phone to the computer using USB
- Install our free generator for Choices: Stories You Play
- Wait for the application to do its job
- Enjoy unlocked items
One choice can change everything! Fall in love, solve crimes, and embark on epic fantasy adventures in immersive visual stories where YOU control what happens next! Current stories include:
THE FRESHMAN, BOOK 1. Welcome to Hartfeld University! You’ll make friends for life, and maybe even find true love. Will you date bookish James, party girl Kaitlyn, football hero Chris… or all three at once?
– Dress to impress with fashion forward outfits.
– Choose a date for the elegant and romantic Winter Formal.
– Support new friends as you tackle freshman adventures together!
THE CROWN & THE FLAME, BOOK 1. Your enemies stole your kingdom, but now the time has come for you to raise an army, master magic, and reclaim your crown!
– Form alliances to build your army.
– Master unique weapons.
– Choose between elegant ball gowns and powerful armor.
– Crush your enemies in an epic battle!
MOST WANTED, BOOK 1. The heat is on when a no-nonsense Texas Marshal and a Hollywood detective are thrown together to stop a deranged hitman. Can you catch the killer?
– Play as Detective Dave Reyes and U.S. Marshal Sam Massey.
– Investigate a mystery with twists you won’t see coming.
– Examine evidence at crime scenes.
– Stop the killer before he can claim another victim!
…PLUS more new stories COMING SOON!
Choices is by the team that first created story games for mobile over a decade ago. Later we created Surviving High School and Cause of Death, the first games with episodes, for EA.
Both games hit the Top 25 and were inspirations for other companies. After leaving EA, our team regrouped in a small office and with the quacking of nearby ducklings we set out to create story driven games with heart. As Pixelberry, we launched two hit games, High School Story and Hollywood U.
Our team has now grown to over a dozen of the most experienced game writers in the industry. In our 10 years of creating story games together, we’ve seen heartbreak, marriages, great adventures, and even Pixelbabies.