How to install our hack & cheats for Turboprop Flight Simulator 3D?
- Download the package above.
- Connect the phone to the computer using USB
- Install our free generator for Turboprop Flight Simulator 3D
- Wait for the application to do its job
- Enjoy unlocked items
Turboprop Flight Simulator” is a brand new 3D airplane simulator game, which puts you in the pilot seats of planes derived from the Airbus A400M Atlas tactical airlifter, and the ATR 42 / ATR 72 regional airliners.
* Pilot three versions of the military aircraft: tactical cargo, coastguard, and special operations.
* Pilot the two regional airliners, plus an airborne early warning military variant.
* Learn to fly with training missions (teaching the basics of flying, taxiing, takeoff and landing).
* Challenge yourself in many varied missions and earn your wings.
* Explore the plane’s interior in first-person (in most levels, and freeflight).
* Interact with various items (doors, cargo ramp, strobes, main lights).
* Drive ground vehicles.
* Load, unload, and airdrop supplies and vehicles with the cargo planes.
* Takeoff and land on improvised runways (and airports, for sure).
* Fly without restrictions in freeflight mode, or create flight routes on the map.
* Fly in varied time-of-day, fog and wind conditions.
* NEW & FREE airplane simulator game made in 2017 and updated in 2018!
* NO MANDATORY ADS! Only optional, rewarded ones in-between flights.
* Great 3D graphics (with detailed cockpits for all the aeroplanes).
* Realistic physics for flight simulation.
* Complete pilot controls (including rudder, flaps, spoilers, thrust reversers, auto-brakes, and landing gear).
* Multiple control options (including mixed tilt sensor & stick / yoke).
* Multiple cameras (including cockpit cameras with captain and copilot positions).
* Close to realistic engines’ sounds (turbines and propellers noises recorded from real airplanes).
* Partial and total aircraft destruction (clipping wing tips, full wings separation, tail separation, and main fuselage breakage).
* Large island with many airports.
* Selection of measurement units for air speed, flying altitude, and distance (metric, aviation standard, and imperial).